Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Winter Wonderland
Sunday was the first "nice" winter day we've had. The temps were in the 20's, the sun was shining and there was no wind so Madison got to go out. She was blinded by the bright sun on the snow!
Madison and Mom

Sitting on the tractor with Dad



4 comments:

lauren said...

Amanda, Madison is SOOOO cute! I want to eat her up. I can't wait to see her this summer!

Compton Family said...

Oh my gosh! I want to take Madison and put her in my pocket! She is adorable! Please squeeze her little cheeks for me!

Jenna said...

I love that cute little coat!! She is so cute!! Jill

Anonymous said...

Scott and Amanda, I love the site, can't wait to see the most recent updates. Glad to hear things are going well and I can't wait to see you all soon. Little Madison is changing so much.