The Latest...

We went to Garden City February 15-18 to see the family. Madison had fun with Grandpa Ed. I'm pretty sure he had fun, too!

Hanging out with cousin Wren. Wren is a busy little gal...I'm sure she'll have lots of tricks to teach Madison in the next few years!

I usually fold laundry on our bed and prop Madison up for a little entertainment. She decided to try on Daddy's stocking cap. She's our little gangsta baby!
2 comments:
Grandpa Ed must be a natural because as I showed Mac the picture he pointed to Ed and said, "Grandpa." Wren looks just like Conner! I can't get over how cute Madison is!
These are darling. Somehow I'm pretty sure she will be fine at kiddie play for an hour! Well, you might want to check in every 30 minutes or so...Wait 'till she's 18 and you still wonder if she'll be ok for an hour! It never ends!!
Post a Comment