Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt
Hartley had a city-wide Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning. It was snowing a little, but we decided to go. When I told Madison we were going to see the Easter Bunny, she wouldn't take her hand off the door knob...I guess she wanted to make sure I didn't leave without her.
If you ask me, this is one scary bunny. I'm not sure Madison knew what to think.

"Hunting" for eggs...or staring at all the other kids hunting for eggs.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I think that Easter Bunny looks a little like Bucky Beaver. Maybe he's helping the beavers save the walrus?

Mandi said...

The Easter bunny looks a little like CHUCKY! Beware :) I hope Madison stopped staring at the kids long enough to get a few eggs for herself!

Anonymous said...

okay. she is the cutest kid i've ever seen!!!!! hurry up and come to GC so I can kiss her!!!


p.s. i love her boots.