Weekend with Dad
I went to Sioux City to scrapbook last weekend so Madison and Scott spent some good, quality time together. Here she is on Saturday with her boots and shirt that says, "Daddy's Perfect Angel." Scott was proud of his clothing selection and pig tail arrangement so he took a few pictures. I think Madison was pleased as well!(And yes, that is a cheap Walmart plastic table cloth on the kitchen table. It has red and green crayon on it so I am glad I purchased it no matter how hideous it looks.)
Here is a shot of the deer in the grove (just another piece of evidence that Scott was home all weekend). When Madison sees them out the window or door she waves and says, "Hi cows!" By the way, everything is once again covered in snow because we had yet another freaking blizzard Monday. I hate Iowa.
Here is a shot of the deer in the grove (just another piece of evidence that Scott was home all weekend). When Madison sees them out the window or door she waves and says, "Hi cows!" By the way, everything is once again covered in snow because we had yet another freaking blizzard Monday. I hate Iowa.
2 comments:
Tell me about it! Can it be spring yet? 40 degrees is not spring to me. Love the blog. Your daughter is adorable. I've officially added you to my site, so I can stalk you now. :)
I'm impressed with Scott's pigtail abilities! I didn't know you were into scrapbooking!?!? Learn something new every blog. Oh, and the weather is all relative. It probably wouldn't be so bad if you weren't comparing it to JAMAICA :)
Post a Comment