Spring Fun
We got a dog on Thursday. He was dumped at Val's house (the groomer that works at Scott's clinic). Scott thinks he's about 8 years old...which is great for us. He doesn't jump, bark, or scratch at the door. He loves to go swimming in the creek and chase rabbits out of the yard. We call him Barney...but mostly Madison calls him, "Dog."


4 comments:
Like the name Barney. Cute dog!! I'd say that's the perfect kind to get when you have a little one. Already trained and older. :) Madison is a doll in that dress.
I love Barney!!! He is really cute and I'm sure Madison loves him!! We'll see you guys soon in Phoenix!
You think Mitchell is looking bigger every blog????? I can NOT believe how grown up Madison looks in her little dress! She's going to be going to prom before you know it! Barney seems like the perfect family addition :)
Barney is very cute! I thought you weren't a dog person, though? Will you watch tv with him like I do with Isabelle? hahaha
And Madison is adorable as always!
Post a Comment