The crazy life of Scott, Amanda, Madison, and Natalie!
Gpa's Visit
I'm not sure who had the most fun...Gpa or Madison!
Amanda, You definitely get your laugh from your Dad! I love it! Katie
So cute :) I'm sure your dad had a blast! I'm glad you interpreted the Ozzy video for us - it made it much cuter to watch. I'm not sure I would've caught it. I'm sure it sounds plain as day to you though!
Congrats on baby # 2!!! That's so exciting!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Amanda,
You definitely get your laugh from your Dad! I love it!
Katie
So cute :) I'm sure your dad had a blast! I'm glad you interpreted the Ozzy video for us - it made it much cuter to watch. I'm not sure I would've caught it. I'm sure it sounds plain as day to you though!
Congrats on baby # 2!!! That's so exciting!!
Post a Comment