A Sneek Peek at the Newest Stehlik
Had another ultrasound today. I am almost 24 weeks along so the pictures are pretty neat. Here is baby on it's side staring back at us.
Here is baby's foot. Can you see the little toes? I love technology!
Okay, this one takes a little explaination. This is the baby's open mouth. The nostrils are the two small, dark cirlces on the upper right...kind of like you're looking up at them from below. The dark spot down and to the left of the nostrils is the open mouth. This picture doesn't do it justice...it was so neat to see in real time. We were staring at the baby's face and it opened it's mouth. Awesome!The brain, heart, kidneys, bladder, legs, arms, etc. are all great, too! We are so blessed!
5 comments:
Are you finding out what you are having?
Too cool. I am wondering the same as Jess??
The sex of #2 will be revealed on the birth day. We are hoping it's either a boy or a girl! :-)
I've always admired you folks who can wait til the day of birth to reveal the sex of the baby. I'm guessing your odds are pretty good that baby will be a girl or a boy!
Katie
Man, I sure hope it's one or the other! :) I LOVE the foot picture! I'm thinking boy...we'll see!
Post a Comment