Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First Hair Cut
The "Before" photo.

Wetting it down.

Becky, our stylist, had to answer the phone. Madison waited quietly. Actually, she barely said a word the whole time. She did a very good job holding still and putting her head down/up when asked. I think she liked us fussing over her.

A little curling iron action.

All dolled up!

The finished product! After we were all done, Becky gave Madison a pack of fruit snacks. I think that was her favorite part. The haircut cost $5.35 - that was my favorite part!

After the haircut, we went to run a bunch of errands. Madison got to pick out a prize at Walmart (the horse in her lap) since she did such a good job at the haircut. I thought the newness of the horse might keep her alive in the car until we made it home, but she was just too tired to stay awake.

6 comments:

betsyann said...

I'm glad to see someone else waited so long for the first haircut, Anna was 3! And she never makes it home either.

Mandi said...

You made it over 2 years! I made it 9 months before giving Mitchell his first haircut. I also couldn't wait to find out his gender....hmmmmm....apparently you're more patient than I am!! :)

Compton Family said...

She is such a little model. I love it! Kennedy still hasn't had a haircut.

Heather said...

She looks a lot like you in these pictures! Love her hair. PS: Thanks for the congrats! You're the only person who has done the math and made the connection between Sandals and my being knocked up! :)

Heather said...

AND congrats to you, too, on your newest little one! I think it's cool that you are not going to find out if it's a girl or a boy until it's born. I don't have enough patience for that, though it would be kind of fun to be surprised later on! I hope you feel good, too!

Anonymous said...

I think your stylist must vreally love her job to only charge $5.35, cause she sure isn't making any money. Love the pics!!!!!

Kellie Scheeter