Neglected Child
So I had a major cooking and baking project this morning...Madison was pretty much on her own after breakfast. She was so good...playing really nicely and quiet, too. Anyway, when I finally took a break from my project to check on her I discovered what a little busy-body she had been.

The babies, Elmo, a pig, and Barbie were invited to take a nap on the kitchen floor with Madison's pillow.
Many bags and purses had been filled with various toys and hung with care on the coat tree in the entry way.
The cars and trucks were experiencing a major traffic jam on the kitchen table. It appears the deer, horse and dog at the front of the line are the probable cause of said jam. It's 10:25am right now and it seems that they have not moved an inch. Total gridlock.
2 comments:
You crack me up! I am half looking forward to the days where I don't have to keep one full eye on Mitchell at all times!
Love the commentary!
Post a Comment