FLASHBACK to 9-5-06
I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning. I was between 3 and 4 cm dilated and the baby's head is engaged in the pelvis. So we're still waiting. The house is in complete order, the car is fueled, the bags are packed, laundry is done...all we do is sit around and wonder when labor will begin. I'm ready.
9 comments:
I am anxious to know about him or her.. I think it will be him. Also curious to know the name!!! What will it be for a boy or girl ? Love, Livia
I was absolutely convinced you were having the baby...and then to log in and see a picture of a brand new baby. Had me at first! I feel for you...hang in there and can't wait to hear about baby #2. I sort of think another girl. Sorry Scott. Best of luck!!
Katie
When I opened this, I just saw the picture and thought it was the new baby! I hope he/she decides to get a move on soon, since you sound like you're ready!
Hang in there! I'll be thinking of ya!
By the way, I still can't believe you had/have the will to wait to find out what it is. You are mighty strong!
The kid is a STEHLIK ! STUBBORN to
the core. It has some of Duane's genes
need I say more .
Coach
Allison is due Feb 3 and is having all your same symptoms. If she doesn't pop before Monday they will be inducing her that day due to 'extenuating' circumstances. We are hoping she goes into labor on her own. Lindsay and the little girlies arrive tomorrow from Greece. I can't wait! Audrey is 34 mos and Lena will be 9 mos old Feb 12. Allison is having a girl also so it's 3 for 3 for grandma Gault. That's ok as I have lots of girl toys and even bought a pink car seat for this one. Good Luck to you all, I hope your labor is just as quick this time too! Diana
I know...it wasn't nice to put a swaddled newborn picture of Madison on the blog when everyone is expecting a picture of a new baby, but I couldn't help myself. :-) Plus, it will be neat to compare her picture to the new kid's mug shot IF the new kid ever arrives.
I feel for your trick too...I quickly inhaled and held my breath until I opened it and read it. She sure was a cutie!
Post a Comment