Thursday, January 08, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby
We've been getting all the baby stuff out lately. I decided that Madison should get used to it all...pushing the buttons, sitting in the stuff, etc. before there is a baby actually using them. Yesterday, I introduced her to the Boppy. She had a use for it I had never seen before! :-)


This is a classic! I caught her doing this about a week ago all by herself...no coaching from us. She has been to one-too-many doctor appointments with me.
In other news, Madison had her first day at daycare on Tuesday. She went from 8:30 - 11:30am and loved every second of it. She's going Tuesdays and Thursday mornings this week and next. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets Tuesday morning (a job I wanted to do without the help of a 2 year old) and ran errands this morning. It is great for both of us...worth every penny of the $2.20 per hour.

3 comments:

Compton Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! That was so funny! She is too smart!

Jessica said...

Any day now!! Good luck with everything!

Mandi said...

How cute!!! Can I hear your baby through my stomach? :) I can't believe the time has gone this quickly (probably doesn't seem so quickly to you)...but you're almost 37 weeks!?!?!? Eck - I can't wait!!!!!!