Baby Pictures

Natalie's first bath at home. Madison was a very good helper.

Grandpa and Madison busy making pancakes Wednesday morning. Thank you Grandpa for all your help!

Daddy, Madison and Natalie resting in the recliner.

Natalie is jaundiced so she has to use the bili-light. She looks like a little glow worm.

Glowing in the bouncy seat.
6 comments:
i love ed's hair in the pancake pic!!!! she is so precious! i might need to road trip it up there one weekend just to see her and maddy!!!
Oh my goodness. You are home already! love the name Natalie. How weird is it having a newborn again!
Before I read the caption I thought someone had made her some kind of crazy glow blanket. I was inspired.
Congrats, again!
In the old days you laid them in the window in teh sun...Oh my God do you know how old that makes me feel. She is a doll, does she smell good? It's the softy head and the smell that get you every time. Love you,
You make it seem soooo easy :) She is adorable! It looks like you guys are getting along great!
Post a Comment