Madison's Art

Madison made this snowman at daycare a few weeks ago. Notice it has no eyes and is missing an arm. I'm not sure when the eyes fell off, but the arm didn't survive the fit she threw when I picked her up from daycare the day she made this masterpiece.

Hey Whitney - the hat and scarf were too small for Madison but they are a perfect fit for Natalie. Doesn't she look cute?
2 comments:
The snowman is fantastic! And so is Natalie in that hat!
I think me and Madison's art skills may be on the same level!!! Natalie looks so good in the hat, although i think the double-layer scarf might be too thick :)!!! i'm glad they could fit someone!!! (who knew when i picked out purple and pink yarn you'd have a girl?) It looks like the two of them are getting on along great!!! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment