Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!

I finally got a picture of Natalie smiling this morning! She was blinded by the flash so her eyes are closed, but you can sure see the big gummy smile!

Here's the "after smile" smirk. I have lots of pictures of this expression.
Natalie is really growing. Last week she weighed just over 11 pounds! She's not quite as chubby as Madison was at this age, but definitley filling out her frame.

Here is a picture of Madison in the same outfit. Comparing pictures of them in the same clothes is my favorite way to see their similarities and differences. Madison was probably about a week or two older in this picture than Natalie is now.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

LOVE the smile! I love those first gummy smiles!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie is soo cute. and after seeing me and madison..all i could think was...where is that shirt?? i haven't seen it in a while. i'll have to investigate this weekend:)

Jessica said...

What a doll!