Sunday, April 12, 2009



Easter






Here is a video of Madison checking out the Easter Bunny loot this morning. At the very beginning she asked if the bunny was still around. Last night at bed time she asked me if the bunny would come upstairs or if he would just stay in the living room. I told her he just went in the living room...no where else. I think that was the answer she needed to hear. She probably pictured the scary Easter Bunny from the city egg hunt hopping around her room. I would be scared of that, too!


Egg dying took place Saturday night. Madison was a little rough on the eggs...so we decided the Easter Bunny would hide the plastic eggs over night.




The finished eggs!

Madison's wearing her apron ready to help make the deviled eggs.


Stir it up!


Here's my favorite pic of the morning. Natalie took a break from screaming long enough to wear her bunny ears and pose for a picture with Madison. What a pair!


With the candy basket.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love Natalie's ears! And I don't blame Madison, either, for not wanting that scary Easter bunny to show up in her room!

Ryann said...

Good stuff. I love the videos. Is it weird having two kids? I can barely handle one. How do you do it. Natalie is a doll. So sweet. I love Madison's smile. Easter bunny was definetly good to you guys this year. I told Griz Austin got some puffs in an egg, and bubble time. That was about it. We did do an Easter egg hunt, although he really didn't care. Remind me again where you guys live. I keep meaning to ask you.

Ryann said...

I never spell definitely right...and my punctuation sucks...sorry.