Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Latest
Before church this morning. We were trying really hard to get Natalie to smile and kept saying, "Smile! Smile!" Madison's smile kept getting bigger and bigger and Natalie stared at us like we were crazy.

In her cute little dress and sweater. Some old lady at church told me what a good little boy I had. You can't dress a baby girl in blue and green (even if it is a DRESS) and not have at least one old lady think it's a boy.

The green sweater makes her eyes look really blue. I don't know if they will stay blue or not. I also wonder if she will be a blonde. Time will tell!

Madison is really into playing Preschool. Here are all the chairs lined up with her class. Clothes must be optional at this school because her students were all naked.

Even Natalie was half naked. (Her outfit didn't button very well because she's outgrown it.)

And finally...today's masterpiece. Madison put this little mess together after lunch. She said it was "Church" and begged me not to clean it up when she went upstairs for her nap.

No comments: