Long Time No Blog
Well, we've been busy lately. Grandpa moved to Hartley Saturday so we had all the family in town for the weekend. Here is pantless Madison bossing Aunt Tamie and Great Grandpa around in the living room.
Whitney and Natalie...probably taking orders from Madison.
Tamie and the princess books. Madison stands them up like this on the rug and calls them swings. Sometimes she puts her dolls in them and says they're swinging. No idea where this came from, but it makes her happy so we just go with it.
Ahrrg! Natalie making her pirate face in the Wubba.
In her cute strawberry outfit Scott picked for her. I swear she smiles...I just can't catch it on film.
Despite the 40 mph wind today, Scott managed to get some painting done on the playhouse. The inside will get a laminate wood floor, a chalkboard, and a fold down table before it is all said and done. Hopefully the outside painting will be finished this weekend and we can put some flowers in the planter boxes on the porch.
1 comment:
I love that playhouse! So great! And Natalie's pirate face is the best.
Post a Comment