At Our House...
...we pay $30 for a huge flat of already-picked strawberries because it is impossible to pick your own at the strawberry farm with a stroller and a 2 year old. I made a strawberry pie, a double batch of strawberry sauce, and strawberry bread yesterday. This morning, I cut half the bundt loaf of strawberry bread and put it on a plate for Scott to take to work. Madison watched the whole thing and said, "Mommy, are you going to eat it ALL?" We laughed hard!
...enjoy sweets way too much. Madison is ready to dig in to her ice cream cone cupcake. Natalie has no idea what she is missing!
...Natalie has decided to suck the first two fingers on her right hand. We tried the binki...bought every brand on the market, but she just doesn't like them. I guess she'll just be a happy little finger sucker. She's in my lap right now as I type sucking away. :-)
2 comments:
I have a great strawberry sandwich recipe: Put red pepper jelly on two italian bread slices, put on some deli turkey, sliced brie cheese, a layer of sliced strawberries and fresh basil and panini press it (or use a foreman grill, like we do).
She is getting so big! Is that blonde fuzz I see???
Post a Comment