Today

My dad has been siding the house. Natalie slept through the hammering the first week, but hasn't done very well the last two days. She's been napping on our bed, which is typically Ozzy's domain. I checked on her this morning to find Ozzy staking his claim to the bed. Neither of them really seemed to mind the other.
Here are the kids on the swings. In the afternoon, Natalie's swing is shaded by the club house so we usually have some quality swing time after nap.
Madison loves to push Natalie in her swing. Here's a shot of the might Madison uses to propel her sister. No wonder Natalie likes it when Madison swings her...I swing her really soft and slow.This video got a little longer than I realized, but I had to post it. Natalie rarely gets this fired up! Don't ask what Madison is talking about...she is calling Natalie a rainbow but I'm not sure why. She talks all the time - I am pretty good at tuning her out.

1 comment:
Love the picture of Madison and the corn!
Post a Comment