Friday, September 04, 2009

Birthday Party #2
We celebrated Madison's birthday tonight. She opened the rest of her presents from Natalie, Grandpa, and us. This is a castle for fairies and unicorns. Big hit! Way to go Grandpa!

And Grandpa hits the jackpot again with the baby car seat. I love the look on her face! She sincerely loved all of the gifts she's received...except those pajamas I wrapped up, but who can blame her? PJ's are boring after a fairy/unicorn castle.

Unwrapping is serious business.

Poor Natalie had to try on the bike helmet.

Scooting around in the living room. Thanks to Aunt Pam and Uncle Steve and family. This is also a big hit!

Here's the Princess Cake I slaved over. And when I say "slaved" I mean I drove to HyVee to order it and then drove back 4 days later to pick it up.
All smiles before the huffing and puffing.


Sorry for the terrible female singing voice.


3 comments:

betsyann said...

whew! When I first read "slaved over" I looked at the cake again and thought "What!?!" Thank you for not making a cake that perfect in your own kitchen.

I might not let Anna see this post anyway. :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to Madison! She looks like such a big girl in those pics, by the way.

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday, Madison!!!! I can't believe you're already 3! Such a big girl!