Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat

After convincing Madison that Snow White had curls in her hair, she let me use the curling iron to doll her up. I really wanted to put red lipstick on her, too, but reminded myself that she is only 3 years old.

Natalie's Piglet costume was soft and warm...perfect for Trick or Treating!

Madison did pretty well with the whole "Trick or Treat" concept. After the first house she had it figured out. I had to take this picture because I loved this lady's winter porch arrangement. I think I am going to try to duplicate it.

Snow White was a little slow at times. Must have been the shoes.

We saved the best for last...Grandpa's house!

1 comment:

lauren said...

I must say, that is the prettiest Snow White I have ever seen and that Piglet! I just want to eat her up! Too cute!