The crazy life of Scott, Amanda, Madison, and Natalie!
Progress
That's some good walking! In a freaky side-note... that is the same outfit my niece is wearing today. Cute on both. :)
Progress? I would consider this full-on walking! She's smart enough to realize she CAN walk but she doesn't HAVE TO if people around her will carry her. What a life--who can blame her? Hope things are going well in your temporary digs!Katie
This is so funny! It's like she looks up and is like, "Whoa! I'm walking!" Then down again. Sooo cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's some good walking! In a freaky side-note... that is the same outfit my niece is wearing today. Cute on both. :)
Progress? I would consider this full-on walking! She's smart enough to realize she CAN walk but she doesn't HAVE TO if people around her will carry her. What a life--who can blame her? Hope things are going well in your temporary digs!
Katie
This is so funny! It's like she looks up and is like, "Whoa! I'm walking!" Then down again. Sooo cute.
Post a Comment