I can't believe it has been 5 years :( I think often of the cute stories you told of your dad and your mom's relationship. I remember us sitting around in college thinking that we'd never find a relationship that wonderful. I'm so glad that we both did...and so sad for your dad that his dream relationship ended sooner than it should have! I love you.
3 comments:
Been thinking about you today. Love from here to there.
I can't believe it has been 5 years :( I think often of the cute stories you told of your dad and your mom's relationship. I remember us sitting around in college thinking that we'd never find a relationship that wonderful. I'm so glad that we both did...and so sad for your dad that his dream relationship ended sooner than it should have! I love you.
Love you, Amanda.
Post a Comment