Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today
I was vacuuming the stairs before nap so I wouldn't wake Natalie up. When I got done, all was quiet in the house. I found Natalie laying on the floor in her room waiting for someone to lift her in her crib for a real nap...
...and I found Madison in her room playing Doll House with the door closed (Natalie is usually not invited to Doll House time).

Natalie popped right up when I opened Madison's door. She couldn't pass up an opportunity to wreck the Doll House.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love this post :) Ha - how funny that Natalie went from passed out to ready to play within a matter of minutes!

Jessica said...

Obvy Madison is gorgeous! But Natalie is a little doll baby. I think they could make a version just like her to sell - make big bucks. Beautiful!