Monday, July 12, 2010

Wading Pool
Took the kids to Brookside Park the other day and discovered a wading pool! I was really excited because 1) it only costs $1, 2) it's way less busy than the aquatic center, and 3) it's much easier for me to play with both kids when they aren't glued to my each of my legs.

Here's Madison scoping out the fountains.

Natalie sampled every toy at the pool, even if they belonged to other people.

4 comments:

In the Mix said...

We have a splash park here in Manhattan. Same sort of thing. It. Is. Awesome. I especially like the part where the kids aren't glued to you every moment. :)

Anonymous said...

This looks like such fun! How nice to have that to go and play. I can't believe how big Natalie is! So cute, the both of them!

Anonymous said...

sorry about no name post...can't remember my username and password! Tamie

Mandi said...

If Scott wore little swimsuits and white hats, I would SWEAR that was him instead of Natalie! She looks so much like her daddy! :)