Bad News
We had to put Barney down yesterday. He became really aggressive toward strangers last week nipping at the plumber on Tuesday and biting the UPS guy on Friday. We spent the weekend scared of anyone coming over unannounced and realized we couldn't have a dog around that bites. I knew it was what needed to be done, but I bawled anyway. He was a really good dog...just a little too protective. We've learned our lesson...no more stray dogs!
4 comments:
don't feel too bad. massey is living on borowed time here. not only has she pretty much single handedly killed all the pheasants, the also tried to take down a calf. thankfully, the calf is doing much better and we think he'll live--but massey only gets one more chance and she will meet the rifle of the neighbor. on the happy side... bear fuz (one of our cats) had 5 babies!! they are soo cute!! and massey won't even set foot in the direction of the calf pen now so i'm hoping she learned her lesson...time will tell :) Love you!!
Oh, I'm sorry, Amanda.
UGH!!! He looked so sweet :( Better now than before something terrible happened to Madison though :(
I"m so sorry to hear that.
Post a Comment