Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fwimmin'
We went to the Spencer pool on Friday with Heetland's. Here Jessica and Ashley are taking Madison in for her first dip. Jessica and Ashley have been babysitting alot this summer so Madison thinks they are awesome!

More fwimmin' (that's how Madison says it).

She couldn't get over the smiley face they put on her hand when we paid admission to the pool.

3 comments:

KTWD Farm said...

How cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Can't wait for a visit!

Jenna said...

I like Madison's swimsuit. You have great taste, Jenna has the exact same one! I was looking at Jennifer (Borden) Meng's my space page and her daughter has the same suit too.

Heather said...

Cute, Amanda!

Yes, our vacation was fabulous! We had a great time. Thanks for the tips/info before we went. It was nice to hear from someone who'd actually been to the resorts before, so thanks! If we go again, we'll probably try Jamaica Whitehouse or I really want to go to the St Lucia one for some reason. :)

Do you get to go again this winter? You'll have your new baby by then, won't you?

Heather