New Puppy
Madison and I have been in Garden City for 5 days helping Gpa pack for his move. While we were gone, Scott decided he needed a new friend. Cash (I think that's what Scott decided to name him) is a 6 week old yellow lab/golden retreiver mix. He is pretty darn cute. Let's hope he doesn't try to eat the UPS man.Here he is playing with a stuffed bear. He also likes playing with the cats and they like him, too...most of the time. When we got home today, he was scared of us. He hid under the lawn mower and tried to make a scary bark, but 10 seconds later, he was at our feet with his tail wagging.
3 comments:
OMG - he is the cutest thing! I seriously wanna reach out and pet him!
So cute, Amanda! What does Madison think of him?
He's adorable! Is Madison trying to squeeze him to death too? Wish I could smell his little puppy breath through the computer!
Post a Comment