Friday, December 12, 2008

A little this and that...
Madison is all decked out in her snow gear to go outside with Daddy. Mommy doesn't do snow.

Daddy, Madison, and Cash outside. I went out long enough to take a couple pictures. Cash loves to run and jump and dig in snow drifts and Madison enjoyed watching him. She refrained from running and jumping in the drifts herself...this time.

Hamming it up in her jammies!

A little nesting is taking place. I got out all the tiny baby gender neutral stuff and washed it. I used regular Tide becuase I thought I could resist the urge to buy Dreft detergent with this kid. Nope. The Tide just didn't cut it. Dreft is on the shopping list and I think I'll probably wash these all over again. I know, I'm psycho. It's the hormones.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Oh, how exciting! He/She'll be here before you know it! I love the smell of Dreft...I don't blame you for washing again :)