Winter Fun
As I post this it is -4 degrees and snowing. Yuck.
Madison has become quite fond of wearing my sleep shirts and t-shirts. She thinks they are pretty...plus, she can get them on all by herself. Today, while I took a shower, she helped herself to a pair of my socks as well.
On Saturday we went to a free movie in Spencer...Alvin and the Chipmunks. I figured it was best to take a 2 year old to her first movie when no one in the whole theatre had to pay for a ticket. There were lots of kids there and she did great...thanks mostly to Niki's huge bucket of popcorn. Left to right: Haley Berends, Jack Berends, and Madison behind the popcorn.
Tis the season for cookies, candy and chex mix. Here is Madison in her apron helping me measure the cereal. She liked to help me cook. Lucky for me, Barney came on right when I started the peanut clusters...I don't think her help would have been as welcome with hot, melted chocolate.
1 comment:
I still use your chex mix/ranch packet trick! I'm so lucky to have learned from the master :)
Post a Comment