Friday
This morning I was cleaning a few rooms as fast as I could before we had to leave the house. I asked Madison to go into the living room and make sure Natalie had a few toys to play with. Well, Madison decided to give her all her toys. Yep, every last one. I'm surprised Natalie didn't drown. Anway, I got my cleaning done in the other rooms because they were both well entertained, but all the time saved keeping them out of my way was spent cleaning up this pile.
Madison got her hair cut this morning! Sorry about the trash can in the background of the picture (I've got to get better at stuff like that. I never notice while I'm taking the picture, then I see it later and it ticks me off). See picture above for "before" shot. Her hair had grown pretty long.
The back view. I think she is taking a giant bite of burrito right at this moment. The kid loves anything wrapped in a tortilla.
2 comments:
Her hair is soooo cute!!! I can't wait to let Kailey grow hers out!!
Her hair is so cute! I love the new cut! And how cute that she gave Natalie all those toys - hilarious!
Post a Comment