Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Natalie's 6 Month Pictures
(a small sample of the photos)
We had a heck of a time trying to get smiles out of Natalie, but we managed to entertain her just enough for a couple cute grins.

I think this is my favorite. Love it in black and white, too!

I was in love with Natalie's headband (Scott and my Dad hated it), but we didn't do very well capturing it's beauty. Had to post it anyway.

And the signature pose...the Finger Suck. Classic Natalie.

6 comments:

betsyann said...

Adorable!

Liz said...

She looks great in red!!!

Jessica said...

I agree with you fav...ADORABLE!

Heather said...

She is so cute, Amanda!

Ava has started sucking on her two fingers like that, too.

Mandi said...

I think the finger sucking pose is my favorite....because it captures what she's really like....adorable :)

lauren said...

Your girls are too cute for words!