Busy Doing Nothing
It snowed last night (yuck) and Madison was so excited to go out and play in it. When I was putting this snow gear on her she said, "Is this a bundle? Because Daddy said I needed a bundle." Funny kid!
Don't let this picture fool you. Natalie is NOT ready for these little puffs yet. She's had them a couple times...really good at grasping them and putting them in her mouth, but not so good a chewing them. Yesterday I put 3 on her tray after breakfast. While I was doing dishes she started gagging/choking on one. I was trying to help her get it up and she barfed all over her tray. No more puffs for a while.
Playing with the Little People Doll House. This is Madison's old doll house. She "gave" it to Natalie when she got her new doll house.

No comments:
Post a Comment