Love you Scott!

We celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. I was in the car with the kids coming home from GC (Scott couldn't go because he was on call this weekend). We were exhausted and ready to be finished with our 10.5 hour ride. When I got home, Scott had cleaned the ENTIRE house!!! And, as if he needed to do any more, he had a dozen roses and some other nice gifts for me. What a keeper! Love you Scott! (PS. This picture is from 2005. I don't have any wedding pictures on my computer. So youthful looking before having kids!)

Scott asked me a month ago to put some pictures on the blog of his mule deer mount. He shot this deer last December in Kansas. It is his first mule deer.

Another view of the mount. Good job Scott! You're skilled at woodworking and shooting things! Love you!
1 comment:
Good at woodworking AND shooting things...and cleaning and buying flowers...and answers your friend's veterinary questions by phone...what more could a girl ask for??? (PS---Is it good to kill a mule deer?) ;)
Post a Comment